1) How old are you?
Ha! You wish I'd tell you.
2) What name do you go by on blogger?
Buttercup, the princess in Princess Bride
3) When is your birthday?
You seriously think you're gonna get that out of me to?! In your dreams!
4) If you could live anywhere in the world, besides where you live now, where would it be?
hmmm...I don't know...probably either a European country, or a country in South America, or Australia, or an island, or a Central American country, or maybe...jk. :) I really don't know.
5) How did you find out about Blogger?
my Mommy :)
6) Tell us something interesting about yourself:
I love reading Nancy Drew books!
I go to an AWANA club, where I am an LIT (Leader in Training)
I love taking pictures!
I love hanging out with my friends! (who doesn't???)
Yeah, you get the point. :)
7) What was your favorite toy when you were little?
I think it was a Burt doll. You know, one of those creepy creatures on Sesame street! lol.
8) What is your favorite meal? Have you ever cooked/helped cook that meal?
PASTA!!! I love pasta!!! and yes, I have. :)
9) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
um...I don't know...I think I like myself just the way I am. :P
10) Are you an outside person, or an inside person?
Definitely inside! There is nothing (usually) that is creepy and crawly indoors! lol.
11) Are you a mommy's boy/girl, or a daddy's boy/girl?
I can honestly say, both! :)
12) In one word, describe the feeling you get when you stub your toe, after just being told by your parents that you are grounded for the next month:
13) Let's say you TP'd your friend's house (for those of you who don't know what TP'd stands for, it means toilet papered. As in, put toilet paper on their trees, cars, house, porch, etc.). If someone asked you why you TP'd your friends house, you would say:
Because I love them!
They did it to me first!
14) Have you ever gone swimming in deep, dark, dirty water?
Unfortunately yes, it was a dark, green, creepy...
four foot swimming pool. And I could have screamed! lol
15) Have you ever dreamed about getting ready to leave the house, and forgetting to get your pants on?
Thankfully, no. LOL.
16) Have you ever done something so ridiculous, that you wish you'd never done it? If so, what?
Uh, yeah...but I'm not sure I want to repeat it for fear of someone (Jeremy) teasing me about it for the next four weeks at Sunday night Youth Group. LOL.
But, I'll risk it...Once, in front of all the girls in the Youth Group, I admitted that I hated speaking in public, even if it was just in front of friends (I went though a horrid stage of that last year), and that my heart was thumbing a whole 20 mph. Now, I meant that it was thumping around 2000 mph, but 20 came out. LOL.
17) Imagine that you saw a purse snatching. What would you do?
a. scream and run away
b. move out of the state/country
c. tackle the purse snatcher to the ground.
d. ignore it, start whistling, and turn the other direction.
Definitely C! I would get so freaking mad at that person! LOL. Especially if it was my purse or a friend's (or family member's).
18) How many friends do you have on blogger?
A bunch! And I 'm so glad I know you all!
19) What makes blogging so much fun for you?
hmm...the hardest question so far...I don't really know. Blogging is just...so...fun! LOL. All of it! From the posting, to the making of new friends, to the tags, and the giveaway, and the designing of your blog, everything!
20) You're a turtle, who has bet that you can win a race with a rabbit. How does it turn out?
I would like to say that I would win, but depending on my mood I am sometimes not very patient or dedicated.
Thanks Eldarwen! That was fun! Now y'all go do it!!! And please tell me if you do so I can read it!!! :)