Monday, April 26, 2010

Awards from Eldarwen :)

Thanks, Eldarwen for awarding lots of people with these! Including me, of course. :P It's so fun!

Okay...First...


Rules:
1. State 5 random facts about yourself.
2. Award 5 of your stylish blogging friends.

1. I don't like heights.
2. I don't like swimming in water with living things in it. *shudder* (so, putting the two together, you can be sure that I will not be jumping the twenty foot or the forty foot rocks into the river at camp! lol. I'll tell y'all more about camp later)
3. I'm on Skype
4. I make jewelry
5. I make things with clay

And, I award...ouch. I can't pick!!! Um, how about...everyone who votes (or has voted) in all three polls on my sidebar!


If you are tagged:
1. Post about the tag
2. Pick 10 bloggers who deserve this award
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded
4. Answer the questions along with your post

1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? You're gonna make me pick?!?! yeah right. I love them all!
2: How many siblings do you have? Five
3: How old are you? Haven't I been asked this question before...and the answer was: "I'm not gonna tell you!" Or something like that. lol.
4: Do you live on a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? City
5: Scissors or glue? What kind of a question is that? They are used for completely different purposes. So, to answer the question, it depends on what I'm doing.
6: Describe your dream house: Idk...seriously...Never really thought past the college dorm...haha. jk jk.
7: Is your room clean? ugg! I should have posted earlier in the day! lol.
8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? ooohhh...hard question. I'm pretty content being me, myself, and I...Actually, I don't think there is any movie character that I'd like to be...most are bratty. Wait! Inigo Montoya! Love his character! So cool! Just...I'd have to be India Montoya...Since I'm a girl...I guess I'd be his sister...LOL.
9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? Hmmm...I'd have to think about that one. I kinda like the US. :P
10: What denomination are you? I'm not, really. Just a Christian. We are all a part of the Body of Christ.
11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!)? um...hehe. yeah...I do...
12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Gum!
13: What is your favorite book? The Bible! It has everything! The way Jesus saved His people, and history! I love history!
14: Favorite ice cream flavor? um...Probably strawberry, or some kind of cherry thing...
15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Only that food? Is that what you mean? Probably some kind of soup or pasta! :)
16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? Gymnastics!!!
17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do (note, I am NOT a fan)? Scream!
19: What do you hate? Being sick right before camp. yep. It's happened...But I still got better and got to go!!! yippee!!!
20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? Burst out laughing! What else could you do? Just picture that fuzz-ball with a pistol! ROTFLOL!

For this one, I'm just awarding everyone! :) There's no way I could pick only ten of you...in that case then, I'm not going to leave any comments about it.


This one goes to everyone who comments on this post! :)

ttyl!

Buttercup <3

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

LOL =D "Just picture that fuzz-ball with a pistol." Nice one, Buttercup!! You had me laughing soooo hard! =D

Love,
Eldarwen

Visitors