Friday, April 16, 2010

Lots of Quotes!

Hey Y'all! Here are a bunch of quotes that girls have posted on the Rebelution forum. :) If I didn't put down who said it, it is because I don't know. hehe. The ones at the bottom are girly ones. :D
________________________________________

"Live to the point of tears, whether they are happy tears, or sad tears, just live."

"Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life become a beautiful success, in spite of poverty." -Little Women.

Jesus lived the life I could not live.
Jesus died the death I should have died.
Jesus gives the gift I could never earn.
~Mark Driscoll, Mars Hill Church, Seattle, WA.

"Birds of the same feather flock together. What then am I doing with these self-absorbed peacocks who can´t even fly? I can´t believe I was fooled by their colors; I should have soared with the eagles."

"Do not be awe struck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you as efficiently as you can." – Norman Vincent Peale

"In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet." -Albert Schweitzer

"God wants something better for me than I want for myself."

"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we would grab ours back."

"Faith makes things possible, not easy."

"When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade."

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
~Jim Elliot
"If a commission by an earthly king is considered an honor, how can a commission by a Heavenly King be considered a sacrifice?" - David Livingstone

"Prayer is the key in the morning and the lock at night."

"Life is a maybe. Death is for sure. Sin is the cause. Christ is the cure."

"T.L.C - The Lord Cares"

"Only one life will soon be past
only what's done for Christ will last!"

"Accept what God allows."

"Be a prism for God."

"'Almost saved' is lost."

"Wrong is never right."

"Smiles are always 'in'."

"Jesus will be the Final Victor."
"Love is a verb."

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same." - TheFray

"I am the captain of my ship but God is the ocean that waves me to my destiny."

"Our favorite attitude should be gratitude."

"A day that begins with God, ends with God, and has God in the middle is my idea of an absolutely perfect day."

And here are the girl quotes :)

"Don't worry -- your Prince will come someday. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."

"Woman was taken out of man; not out of his head to top him, nor out of his feet to be trampled underneath; but out out of his side to be equal to him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him." - Matthew Henry

"Dear future husband, Along with your endless love to me, I think it would be nice if you could also beat up all the jerkish guys I have to deal with until I meet you. If you'd like, I will take names and numbers from all of them. Just a suggestion. Love, Your future wife"~ Stephanie Stott

"Dear future husband, I'm pretty sure I've found the biggest jerk of all. Unfortunately, he was too much of a chicken to give me his number. I trust that you will take care of it (: Love, your future wife"
~ Stephanie Stott

"I'm a Daughter of God. Not a perfect person, but changed by the love of God and restored to perfect beauty by the blood of Jesus Christ!"

"Jesus, please hold my heart in Your hand. Don't let me give it or any piece of it away. I want YOU to give it away in Your time, to the right person. Please hold it tight, lock it up, and keep the key."

"Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, prays for you every day. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says...'that's her.'"

_____________________________________________

More to come!

Buttercup :)

No comments:

Visitors