Saturday, April 24, 2010

First Issue of Go Ye Therefore, out today!

EDIT!!!! To subscribe, please email the team at: helpnm@embarqmail.com
Thanks, Chelsea, for telling me!


Hey Y'all!

Today I sent out the VERY FIRST ISSUE of the new teens missions magazine, GO YE THEREFORE!!!

I really hope all you subscribers enjoy it! Please tell me what you think!

If you didn't get a chance to subscribe, forgot about it, or just plain didn't know. You can still get this issue! Since this is the first one, I am going to send it to all new subscribers until the next one comes out! So, please do!!!

In Christ,
Buttercup

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hey Buttercup,
I'd really like to subscribe to your magazine, but I don't know how. Could you comment back or email me about it so I can subscribe? Thanks!
Luv,
Chelsea><>

Visitors