Monday, April 26, 2010

Some More Quotes!

Hey! I got an email from my friend Chelsea yesterday, it had a bunch of cool quotes in it! Here are some:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give God what's right, not what's left."

" Mans way leads to a hopeless end...God's way leads to an endless hope."

"A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing."

"He who kneels before God can stand before anyone."

"In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the period."

"Don't put a question mark where God puts a period."

"When praying, don't give God instructions....just report for duty."

"We don't change God's message, His message changes us."

"WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning."

"Plan ahead...It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

"Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position."

"Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible."

"Exercise daily...walk with the Lord."

"Never give the devil a ride....he will always want to drive."

"Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it."

"Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back."

"He who angers you controls you."

"Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop."

"Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler."

"Be ye fishers of men...You catch them and He'll clean them."

"God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked them! I sure did! Thanks, Chelsea for sending them!

Buttecup

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You're welcome, Buttercup! Thank you for posting them!:) By the way, are you homeschooled? I'm just wondering because if you are do you have any advice for me because my parents are planning to homeschool me next year. Just curious. Have a great week!
Love ya,
Chelsea

Emily said...

Hey, Buttercup! It looks like you still don't have the code for the scroll thing... I'll see if I can just paste it into a comment you want. I wonder why it won't let you open that link...

Well, I need to get going. Lots of school to get done today! *sigh* Graduation is sneaking up waaaay too fast!

Visitors