Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where? When? How? Why????

Okay y'all, I don't have time to post a Bible Study right now, but I did want to share something with y'all real quick.

I believe God is calling me into mission work. But I don't know where, when, why, or how. All I know right now is, well, nothing really. But I really want to know! I want to know where God is calling me, when I shall go, how it's all going to happen, and mostly, why He wants me. I am at a split in the road, that I haven't traveled very far on, and I don't know where to go. So, if y'all could pray for me that would be awesome. And, if y'all see any clear directions or some encouragement in our great road map/instruction manual (the Bible) that might help me, by all means, please tell me! I know our Heavenly guide is there to help us through, so I pray that I will listen to Him and follow His instruction.

Thanks for reading y'all, for those who know me personally, you know I would never be able to say this out loud, to anyone, and, well, I haven't.

In Him,
Buttercup :)

No comments:

Visitors