Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is one of my most favorite things to do! I probably could not live without it! I love scrapbooking because: I love crafts, it is a fun and cute way to preserve memories, and it so much fun! You don't have to have experience to be able to scrapbook, but I admit that is does look better when you have had some practice:) Scrapbooking is a hobby of mine, so I do it just whenever I want to. Like yesterday, we have not started school yet, and I was really bored, so I did some scrapbooking, I did two and a half pages.

You can get scrapbooking supplies at most craft stores, I get most of mine at Hobby Lobby, they always have great sales on scrapbooks, paper, stickers, and other page elements. For my birthday a friend gave me a scrapbook with about fifteen pages, I think, and I have already filled it up! So next time we go to Hobby Lobby I am going to get a pack of refill pages. There are different kinds and sizes of scrapbooks, so you can't just get any scrapbook refill pages, you have to know what kind of scrapbook you have(the different scrapbooks are bound differently) so all you have to do is take your scrapbook and lift the flap that holds the pages in and see : #1 how many holes there are , #2 see what shape your holes are. It is really easy:)

Scrapbooking is so much fun! I hope that if you have never scrapbooked that you will try it, and if you have I hope that I did not bore you too much! :)

No comments:

Visitors