Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Starting

We just started school Monday! I am so glad it started, I love summer break, but I was getting really bored! I don't know which I was more excited about, the new school year or the beginning of summer break. As you know I am Homeschooled, so my Mom does all the planning for the school year. As you also know, my Dad is deployed, and he is getting home on R&R (break) in the middle of our Fall school semester. So we are starting a few subjects before he gets home, then we are going to take a break when Dad is home, then we will start school again.

Now I have a question for you :) Are you more excited about the first day of summer break or are you more excited about the first day of school? Please be honest! Honestly, I don't know which I like better.

1 comment:

Simply Vintagegirl said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your father has been deployed. It must be very difficult to not be able to see him every day. I pray that the Lord would protect him and you and your family as you are separated at this time. I am sure that it will be a joyous occasion when he gets back home on break!

I have to say that the first day of school is more exciting than the first day of summer. A free day now and then is nice, but spending a summer without a schedule makes me feel unorganized. So we take short summer breaks from school, and start school early. I love homeschooling!!!

I hope all is going well with you!

May God bless you!
Miss Emily Rose

Visitors