Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New years Resolutions, #4

Hello everyone! :) Well, since it is almost the end of May, I thought I would do the New Years Resolutions monthly update.

Um, with cleaning my room, I have to admit that I completely forgot about it. I could not even remember what this resolution was! I only remembered to do my Bible reading. I WILL try to remember to do it this Friday night. Can someone remind me? LOL. :D

With Bible reading, I was doing pretty good for most of the month, until I got the chicken pox, watched Lord of the Rings for the first time (late at night), then we went on the youth camp out. Now that we are all done with stuff, I can concentrate on getting up early enough to read. I did it this morning though. :)

By the way, it is #4 instead of #5 because I forgot to do it in February. :D

No comments:

Visitors