Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Tait's Preemie fund

EDIT: They reached their goal!!!

Little Tait's Preemie Fund

Little Tait is a preemie baby that needs your help. I got this off of their website:

"My name is Tait Zimmerman Jr. and I am a little baby boy who, without the help of modern medicine, dedicated care and God's hand, would not be alive today! I was born 3 months before I should have been and am miraculously doing well today. I spent the first three months of my life in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, cared for by some terrific doctors and nurses! Now my mommy and daddy have to get creative to pay the hospital, doctors and the whole team who took care of me. They have included a lot of information for you on this site about me, and our specific needs..."

Another way you can help Little Tait is by buying an art print from Brezzy on Etsy. She is donating $10 from every "Library" print order to the Little Tait fund. I got one, and I am glad I did! You can also put a button on your site to spread the word.

June 1st is the deadline for the art print. June 3rd is the deadline for the whole fund. They need about $600 more. Please consider helping. Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Breezy said...

Thank you so much for helping out! Did you hear? They've reached their goal! Yeah!

But of course there are some more bills, so we all need to keep praying for them.

Thanks again!
-Breezy

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can't believe this is actually working! hehe I'm on the same computer. I think sometimes the thing just goes nuts. Anyhow... here I am!
I've been following your blog for awhile now, but I don't know how long. And I'm not sure if I found you on the Rebelution or where... but that's the most logical conclusion. Are you on the forums?
Anyhow... there was something else I wanted to say, but it's been 48 hours since I thought of it, and I already lost the idea. hehe I suppose that I'll (hopefully) be able to share another time. =D
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Buttercup said...

LOL! that is weird! I am glad you could get on!!! Yeah, I am on the forums! What is your username? I am not allowed to give mine out anywhere but the forums. I hope you think of it! HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

My username is Emily R. O----. I've been thinking and thinking, but I can't come up with anything. I was trying to remember if your name starts with A... and I went through part of the "Getting to know you" looking for A names. But there's 88 pages there and I wasn't positive anyhow. So yeah... if I can find you, though, I'll PM you. My computer is so fickle about whether or not I can visit your blog. GRR
Well, I need to leave soon for a youth activity at my church. Have a great weekend!
Emily

Buttercup said...

Okay!!! I will PM you. You have a great a weekend too!!!

btw, I will be REALLY busy tomorrow, we are going to have 7 or 8 boys under 8 years old over for my lil' bro's b-day party! AHHH! no, it will be fun. :D

-Buttercup

Buttercup said...

I can't find you. Give me your exact username.

Visitors