Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Homeschool Tag!

Brezzy tagged whoever wanted to do this, so here we go!

1) How long have you been homeschooled?
My whole life! :D

2) What grade are you in?
Eighth (almost ninth!)

3) What is your favorite subject(s) in your homeschool?
Science, Reading, History, and Poetry. :)

4) What is your least favorite subject(s) in your homeschool?
Math

5) What is a current/previous homeschooling challenge you’ve faced?
Finding a quiet place to work

6) What are you looking forward to over the coming year?
High School!!!!

7) Name three things you like doing in the summer with your family.
Being together, visiting family, and swimming!

8) What other activities do you enjoy, such as sports, hobbies, etc.?
Crocheting, reading, biking, swimming, etc, etc.

9) Are you taking a foreign language? Are you going to in the future? Which one?
kind of, I have taken some Spanish, some Latin, and I am going to do a little French this year.

10) Where do you homeschool? (Kitchen table, living room, etc.)
On the dining table, on my bed, on the floor, wherever I can! :D

I am going to tag whoever wants to do this. I don't know who else is homeschooled. :D

No comments:

Visitors