Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Starting over the study of James

Dear readers,
Well over a year ago, I began a study of James. And that's all I did - begin it. As you can see, only one post made it on my blog, and I only got through the first four verses. But this time it will be different. For a few months I've been personally going through James verse by verse and have been writing down my thoughts in a little notebook, now I will post what I have been writing.

I pray that this new study would encourage and challenge you. James is a magnificent book - actually it's a letter, but we'll get to that later. In the meantime, I encourage you to start reading through James on your own. Jot down things that stand out to you. Look at cross references. Study it. These don't just have to be blog posts if you don't want them to be, you can turn it into a study time.

I encourage you to join me on this study! I think it will be good. :)
In Christ alone,
Buttercup

No comments:

Visitors