Monday, May 10, 2010

Campout this weekend!

Hi-de-ho everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. :( Unfortunately I don't have an excuse for this one...lol.

But! This weekend I am going on our Church's Youth Campout!!! I can't wait! We leave Friday afternoon and get back Sunday afternoon, it is such a short time, but it is so much fun!

I went last year, some of you followers might remember. To see those posts, click here and here. :)

Just like last time, please pray for that we would have a safe trip there and back, it is about an hour away. And that no one would get hurt, especially jumping off of the rocks into the river, which I am not planning on doing. lol. And also that we would have a good time of fellowship and time in God's Word.

Also just like last time, I'll take as many pictures as I can, but I won't be able to post the ones of people, sorry. :)

God bless!
Buttercup <3

No comments:

Visitors