- First, Paul charges Timothy to preach the Word, and he gives him some specific things to do in that area. Verses one and two.
- Also, he talks about an event, he gives us the who, what, and when. The event is Judgement day. Verse one.
- Paul also briefly mentions the time to come, as he talked about more in depth in chapter three. Verses three and four.
- He gives Timothy and us, a few other things to do/watch out for. Verse five.
- He talks a little about himself, what he has done/accomplished. Verses six, seven, and eight. Also verse sixteen.
- He mentions the Crown of Righteousness. Verse eight.
- Paul talks about some people by name, and what they did, where they are/were; and he also asks Timothy to bring him some certain things. Verses nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen. (note: there are two links there, one for 9-11, and one for 12-15)
- He proclaims what the Lord has done for him, very important! Verses seventeen and eighteen.
- He greets fellow believers and friends. Verses nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, and twenty-two.
Well, that is it. I will try to post the over all recap for the whole book tomorrow. :D