Friday, October 16, 2009

A New Study!!!


Hi Everyone!!!

Are you ready for me to announce the next study????

Okay, well, here we go!!!

I am going to try to....

do a study on....

drum roll please....

Women of the Bible!!!

I thought it would be a cool thing to study, me being a girl, and almost all of my readers are girls. :D Even if you are a guy reading this, it would still be something cool for you too!

I will be talking about women of the Bible, both in the Old and New Testament. I will be talking about what they did, great and small, good and bad. And YOU can participate! I would love to discuss things with you!

Each post will also have a challenge! As we study the women of the Bible, we will see what they did right, and what they did wrong. We can learn from their example!

I hope to do it more than once a week, but, we'll see. :) I might just do it on Fridays or something.

Libby posted a comment, a question, for me to answer, and, I promise, I will look into that more! And, most likely, post what I find out! Especially since it has to do with girls! :P

Well, I think that's it for now! I hope y'all will enjoy it. :) Please tell me what you think! Maybe I'll put a poll up...

Love in Christ,
Buttercup :)

P.s. Hopefully, I will have a grab box for this button soon. :D

10 comments:

emii said...

Hey Buttercup,
Awesome, I can't wait! :)

Luv,Emii

Libby said...

Buttercup, I'm shocked -- really. I'm doing that to! I was planning to do the first post today! Because I run a bible study, I was going to post the bible study on here, and since in the bible study, we study all the girls in the bible -- wow... lol

Buttercup said...

wierd!!!! I hope you post it on your blog!!!

anna :) said...

im doing a Bible study on women in the Bible, too! this is SO funny...me, u, and libby all had the same idea...LOLz :D

Libby said...

LOL, maybe we could all do it together or something.... well, I'll be talking about Esther first and then Mary :)

Buttercup said...

Sure!!! That'll be real cool! when are you going to do Esther?

anna :) said...

im starting with eve, then going from there. i'll prlly do sarsh next, and then rachel...so yea. idc. just so we get the message across! :)

Buttercup said...

yeah, maybe we should all do them at different times...:D I can't believe we are all doing the same thing!!!!!!!

anna :) said...

me neither! :) but im comparing their lives to mine, so thats sort of different...

~Prism~ said...

Hi, Buttercup! Thanks for stopping by my blog- I think yours in A-Mazing! I'd love for you to do Randomness Friday! On your first post of RF, be sure to comment on my blog to let me know. Once you do your first post, I'll add you to the list.

Thank you so much for your interest in RF!

God Bless,

~Prism~

Visitors