Wednesday, September 1, 2010

*shaking head* naughty blogger...

Yeah, I know, no post in two weeks, pretty bad. Especially since I haven't been doing much! Well, maybe that's why...idk.

Anyways...I sent our issue five of Go Ye Therefore on the 31st! And personally, I think it's the best issue so far! If you didn't see my other post, I had the pleasure of interviewing Mr. David Sitton, president of To Every Tribe ministries! If you would like to subscribe, please shoot us an email at helpnm@embarqmail.com. :) Sorry, just had to remind y'all. lol.

So, I'm going to post the interview on here; and I'll start tomorrow. :) I really hope y'all like it, I love it! Also, please visit their new blog! It rocks!

I promise I will post a good post either tonight or tomorrow about an activity that me, Poppy, and my other siblings did today... :)

till then!
Buttercup


No comments:

Visitors