Friday, September 3, 2010

Randomness Friday! I've been tagged!

Thanks, Anna! Oki doki, heeeere we go!

8 Books I've read recently (or am reading)...
1. The Bible
2. The Broken Blade - William Durbin
3. Daring to Live on the Edge - Loren Cunningham
4. Story of the World, the Modern Age - Susan Wise Bauer
5. Don't Waste Your Life - John Piper
6. In the Hearts of Wild Men - Ernest Herndon
7. The Sky Phantom - Carolyn Keene
8. The Mystery of the Ivory Charm - Carolyn Keene (okay, yes, these last two I read a few months ago, but I can't think right now. lol)

8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time...
1. Offerings - Third Day
2. To know that you're alive - Kutless
3. Hearts of the Innocent - Kutless
4. All that is within me - Mercy Me
5. Generous Mr. Lovewell - Mercy Me
6. Coming up to Breathe - Mercy Me
7. Spoken For - Mercy Me
8. Revelation - Third Day

8 Things I love...
1. my Savior
2. my family
3. my friends
4. my sleep (lol)
5. sleepovers
6. youth group
7. When little kids do weird things
8. laughing and smiling

8 Things I've learned (or am learning) this year...
1. to trust God
2. that I'm actually in High School (wow. that took awhile...)
3. that metal bowls don't go in the microwave
4. that my friends are growing up faster than I am (or so it seems)
5. that magazines/e-zines take a ton of work
6. more about Christ
7. that getting money is harder than it seems
8. that prayer is powerful

8 New Recipes I want to try and make by the end of the year...
um. not any really. sorry!

8 Favorite online hangouts...
1. Blogger
2. Email
3. Skype
4. and
5. that
6. is
7. it.
8. yep...

8 Projects I need to work on...
1. the afghan I started two years ago...
2. the September issue of Go Ye Therefore
3. country profiles for something at church
4. clean the fish tank (I don't want to kill them!)
5. my book report
6. and my book synopsis
7. a canvas bag I'm drawing on
8. Sign language

8 People I think should do this...
1. Poppy @ Mold Me Make Me
2. Chelsea @ Club Chea
3. Elizabeth @ Footprints in the Sand
4. Eldarwen @ the Faithful Elven Princess
5. Taylor @ Proverbs 31 in Training
6. Emily @ Ramblings of Emily Rose
7. Maggie @ Bliss
8. Jesus Freak Girl @ Jesus Freak Girl (lol. cute)
(yes, I'm cheating) 9. anyone else who comments on this post, who I haven't tagged already, and follows my blog!

Whatcha waitin' for? I can't wait to read yours!

I've gotta go, Poppy, Esther, Pooh Bear, and I are going to do a LOTR marathon tonight. :) Poppy will probably post about it later...depending on how long she stays awake. lol. ttyl!

In Christ,
Buttercup

No comments:

Visitors