Thanks, Anna! Oki doki, heeeere we go!
8 Books I've read recently (or am reading)...
1. The Bible
2. The Broken Blade - William Durbin
3. Daring to Live on the Edge - Loren Cunningham
4. Story of the World, the Modern Age - Susan Wise Bauer
5. Don't Waste Your Life - John Piper
6. In the Hearts of Wild Men - Ernest Herndon
7. The Sky Phantom - Carolyn Keene
8. The Mystery of the Ivory Charm - Carolyn Keene (okay, yes, these last two I read a few months ago, but I can't think right now. lol)
8. Revelation - Third Day
8 Things I love...
1. my Savior
2. my family
3. my friends
4. my sleep (lol)
6. youth group
7. When little kids do weird things
8. laughing and smiling
8 Things I've learned (or am learning) this year...
1. to trust God
2. that I'm actually in High School (wow. that took awhile...)
3. that metal bowls don't go in the microwave
4. that my friends are growing up faster than I am (or so it seems)
5. that magazines/e-zines take a ton of work
6. more about Christ
7. that getting money is harder than it seems
8. that prayer is powerful
um. not any really. sorry!
8 Favorite online hangouts...
7. a canvas bag I'm drawing on
8. Sign language
1. Poppy @ Mold Me Make Me
2. Chelsea @ Club Chea
3. Elizabeth @ Footprints in the Sand
4. Eldarwen @ the Faithful Elven Princess
5. Taylor @ Proverbs 31 in Training
6. Emily @ Ramblings of Emily Rose
7. Maggie @ Bliss
8. Jesus Freak Girl @ Jesus Freak Girl (lol. cute)
(yes, I'm cheating) 9. anyone else who comments on this post, who I haven't tagged already, and follows my blog!
Whatcha waitin' for? I can't wait to read yours!
I've gotta go, Poppy, Esther, Pooh Bear, and I are going to do a LOTR marathon tonight. :) Poppy will probably post about it later...depending on how long she stays awake. lol. ttyl!