Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update on the Project, and how YOU can help!

Hi Y'all! We have inched forward a bit in this project!!! If you have NO idea what I am talking about, click "Project" on the navbar. =)

How we've moved forward lately:
  1. It is not just me anymore! It is not I anymore, it's We! Our team consists of me, my sister, and my friend who is really into the project. :)
  2. My friend not only is my first team member outside of the family, but also the first (and only so far) donor! So, now we have officially "begun!"

What we are working on now:

  1. I'm trying to get the word out on Blogger, The Rebelution, and email.
  2. We are trying to think of fundraisers to do, yeah, just thinking right now, sadly.
  3. I am making brochures and postcards to give out to get the word around.

What YOU can do to help:

  1. Donate money, that's what we need, but that's probably the simplest, but hardest thing for people to do.
  2. Get the word out! We need everyone to know! Email everyone on your list, blog about it, anything!
  3. Do your own fundraiser, donate your time. If I see that you are really getting into it and you want to be part of the team, I will definitely consider it! :)
  4. Pray. Ask God to guide you and our team to make right decisions and lead us in the right things to do.

So, there is no reason you can't do something! =D Get to it! And tell me if you do!

God bless you all, and this project! To God be the Glory! All of it!!!

Love in the Savior,

2 comments:

anna :) said...

hey buttercup--culd u give me the code for the header u made? i'd like to use it! :)

emii said...

Hey Buttercup,
That's so awesome... I'll be doing what I can to help! :)

Luv,Emii

Visitors