Sunday, November 1, 2009

Awards!

Hi Y'all! I made some ribbons while I was making buttons, and just made some awards. :) If you get one, and you want to give them out also, you may. :) Comment, and give me your email (if I don't have it already) and I will send you the code. :) I wanted to give two of you all of them, but, I limited it! LOL. Here we go!

Photobucket
This award goes to one blogger.....

IHeart!



Photobucket
This award goes to one blogger...

Libby-you help people with things concerning blogs, buttons, etc. :) Thanks so much!
Photobucket
This award goes to....

IHeart - You girls have awesome posts! Btw, thanks, Jessica for doing that guest post! If you haven't yet seen, some of the other girls liked it too! :D

Libby - I LOVED your GTT series! :) Great posts!

Emii - I'm glad I got to meet you Emii! :D I love reading your blog!

Anna - I really enjoy reading your posts, sista! They are awesome!

Raine - I am very happy you found me on the Rebelution, I was so glad to meet you! :D And, other girls, y'all should introduce yourselves to Raine, she sounds like a great friend, and fellow believer!

Chelsea - I know I've said this before, but, I'm so glad you stumbled upon my blog! LOL Through you I've met, Libby, Emii, Anna, and maybe some others...Thank you!

Thanks for posting girls! I'm not going to email y'all the code 'til you comment. :P Hehehe.

In Him,

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey Buttercup! Thanks for the award!:) Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while. School and piano kind of get in the way sometimes. Btw, I LOVE your new blog look! It's awesome!!!
Have a great week!
~Chelsea

anna :) said...

thx so much!! :) im glad u like my posts!

Visitors