1. High heels or boots? I trip without heels. Give me heels and I'd think you were trying to get rid of me. I like boots. :)
2. What time did you get up this morning? Sevenish I think...
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Pirates of the Carribean 4. Not a fave but still a good movie. :)
4. What is your maiden name? Well, right now at least, it's my last name.
5. What is your favorite TV show? Well, seeing as I don't really watch TV besides a random NCIS guess that's my fave. xP
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal. *sheepish grin* I'm lazy in the mornings.
7. What is your middle name? Don't you wish you knew...
8. What food do you dislike? Olives.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Let's make that plural...Undone by Mercy Me, Restored by Jeremy Camp, Underdog by Audio Adrenaline, and Over and Underneath by Tenth Avenue North.
10. What characteristic do you despise? Self-centeredness.
11. Favorite clothing? Blue jeans.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Not all that hip on vacations. Missions trip? Now we're talking!
13. Are you an organized person? Can't stand my room a mess. Drives me bonkers.
14.Where would you retire to? Right here.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? This last one. Awesome possum to say the very, very least.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Homework.
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Belize.
18. Person you wish you could meet? *wish* or *will*? If the latter, then my Lord!
19. When is your birthday? Not tellin'. Though a certain person reading this should know all to well...haha. You know who you are. Don't ask your brother.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
21. What is your shoe size? Ultra tiny. 6-6 1/2.
22. Do you own any animals? Nope.
23. Any news you'd like to share? (I feel...interviewed. Like, "anything else you want to say?" Anyways...) I am going to try my hardest to get Go Ye Therefore out this Friday! Don't ask how much I've done...this month has been crazy. And...I'm the world's bestest procrastinator...
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Many, many things...One that sticks out in my memory though is an interior designer.
25. What is your favorite flower? Sunflower. :) They're so big and bright and just seem like they're smiling at you.
26. What day on the calender are you looking forward to? hm....probably this Friday...Co-op, Teen Club water day, and sleepover! :)
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? I don't know...probably a mix between hot pink (excited and happy) and sea blue (calm and peaceful)...depends on the time of day and who is around me.
28. How is the weather right now? Teasing. Holding all that rain up there and just blowing away from us and dropping all it's beautiful goodness somewhere else that doesn't NEED it as much as we do.
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend, Nona. (nickname)
30. Favorite drink? Water or Dr. Pepper. Depends...
31. Favorite Restaurant? Giovanni's. ooooh man.
32. Hair color? Blonde and proud of it.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Giraffee. :) And *was* isn't the right word... xD
34. Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter? WINTER!
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla!
36. Coffee or tea? Neither. Aw man, that's the second time now...
37. Wish you were still young? What's that supposed to mean? I'm still high school.
38. Do you want to get married? Depends on what He's got in mind. :)
39. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday or the day before.
40. What is under your bead? Nothing but carpet.
41. What did you do last night? Sat in the dark. (Power went out)
42. What are you afraid of? Needles. O.O
43. Salty or sweet? oooh sweeeeet!!!
44. Best quality you have? I feel bad answering this question. I don't know...ask someone else...
45. How many years at the current job? Random babysitting job? Maybe a year. Maybe.
46. Favorite day of the week? Sunday!
47. Favorite movie? Don't have one, but I love Fireproof, Soul Surfer (just saw it for the first time...LOVED IT!), Princess Bride...and others.
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? That's for me to know. Some of these questions are creepy...
49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? Oh yeah! Especially when it's peoples like Anna, who tagged me, because she knows how to write and make you just die laughing.
If you want to do this, please feel free! :)
Have a SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC rest of week!!!
Love in Christ,