Friday, February 26, 2010

Randomness Friday!!! February 26th 2010!

NOTE: Okay, okay. Yes I know. The hint for 6 down on the first crossword puzzle doesn't make sense...Sorry. I couldn't think of anything else! LOL. The answer is California, you were supposed to be able to get "Redwoods" out of it. :)

Hey Everyone!!! Whats up??? You know I love hearing from you! Even if I live with you...hint hint...

lol. okay, okay. Lets start this randomness!!! *applause*

oh, but first, thank you, Prism, for creating this! *claps*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is an awesome giveaway going on over at Eldarwen's blog! I posted about it a few days ago, so scroll down to that post to learn more!

***************************************************

A blogger is trying to leave the blogging world! *gasps* Go over to her blog and leave her a comment telling her not to delete her awesome blog! tehehe.


----------------------------------------------------------

WAIT!!! okay, I know I usually don't do all these emotions (things with * on both sides) but when it comes to Randomness, it just makes it more fun!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My birthday is on Sunday! :) *Smiles* But I'm not going to tell you how old I am...hehe....if you read my entire blog then you have a good chance on figuring it out...but only then...muahahaha! good luck with that!

hey, let me know if you do it! I will make you some cute button with something like, "I read Buttercup's entire blog just to figure out how old she is!" lol.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Our Mission Minded Teens website has a forum!!!! I'm so excited!!!

I've written a few posts (like my Bible Study posts on here) but no one is looking at them. *tear falling* not really. :P but still, I would love for you to come and join the forum! Just go to:

www.missionmindedteens.webs.com and click "Forum."

And, to answer the question that is bound to come, as to why we have those weird google ads on our sidebar, I don't want them there! They are there because the website was free (hence the ".webs" part), and we have to pay like, ten bucks a month to get 'em off! urg. And, well, we can't do that yet. lol.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am making crossword puzzles! They are so much fun! I'll post some pics and a tutorial later. :) Here is one. The subject is US states. :) Sorry if you don't live in the US, I made a countries one though too. That's the second one. :) I hope these are big enough...




What do you think? Let me know if you try it and/or need the answers! :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, well, this is drawing to a close...and dinner is ready...lol.

bye bye for now!
Buttercup

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Buttercup!!!

Goodness! I thought I had let you know when I got the pictures. I feel so terrible that it slipped my mind. I always hate it when I mail something and never hear that it was received. =(

I will try to do that post soon. I started working on it, but my computer time is so scattered... five minutes here and there. *sigh*

Sorry I haven't been commenting more. I keep resolving to do it more frequently... And it keeps not happening.

God's Country Girl said...

Happy Birthday!! BTW Do you know of any good free blog template websites??

Emily said...

@God's Country Girl --- I really like some of the templates on btemplates.com A few of them have some kinks, though most are very well made. Hope this helps!

Buttercup said...

hmmm...well, my friend Chelsea (www.clubchea.blogspot.com)has a neat one on her blog, she got it from:

http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/

they have free ones and ones that you buy (I wouldn't do that...).

thanks Emily for helpin' her out too! :)

Buttercup

God's Country Girl said...

Thanks you two!! Btemplates is where I got the one I have now (I believe)!The design I have is a Simply Fabulous Design,but I didn't get it from her website! Our computer won't let me download her templates : ( Thanks again!

Visitors