Thursday, February 25, 2010

I can see you!

If you haven't heard of this really cool gadget yet, you are missing out! lol. It's called Feedjit. And it has a map of the world, and it puts a little flag on each place where I've had a visitor to my blog and lists the pages they went to! It's really neat! It's so cool to see how many people actually look at your blog that you would never know did! Here are some (I'll list as many as I can) of the countries that I've had visitors from...

United States (obviously :P)
UK
Canada
France
Spain
Equador
South Africa
Australia
Saudi Arabia
Estonia
Japan
Latvia
Moldova
Russia
China
Portugal
Mauritius
Singapore
Indonesia
Taiwan
Philippines
European Union (?)
Netherlands
Gibraltar
India
Romania
Ghana
And probably some others that I have forgotten...

Isn't that cool?! I just wish you guys would leave comments....*shaking head* lol. I know I've said this a bunch, but it's true...I love hearing from you!

So, wanna get one? Go to their site, here!

ttyl!
Buttercup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds Sweet!!!!!

Visitors