Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Years Resolutions, #6

I just remembered today that I had not done this yet this month, so I will do it now, before I completely forget to do it. :P

As for having my room clean every Friday night, I am keeping it clean! Mostly... Well, kind of, I have been keeping my part of the room in order, the other part is not really my concern. That is my sisters' part, their place, I don't go over there unless I have to! Just kidding. :P

My Bible reading is going pretty good, I kinda dropped it when I started the study on 2nd Timothy. But I am on Titus, and I promise to pick it up again this week! Not far to go!

Thanks for reading, I know this is really boring compared to the Bible study. :)

What do y'all think of the study? Are y'all liking it? I want the truth! I know I go really long, but I want to dig! I want to dig deep into God's word! So, if y'all want me to go longer that probably won't be too big of a problem for me! lol. <3 Buttercup <3

No comments:

Visitors