Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2nd Timothy Bible study

Hey Y'all! Thanks for you telling me what you like best! I was actually very happy to see that some people liked my ranting! Anyways...

This afternoon, for my Bible reading, I read 2nd Timothy. It is only four chapters long, but really awesome! It tells us not to be ashamed of God, to be an example to others, that God has not given us a spirit of fear, and much more! I have been wanting to do a study on a book of the Bible on here for a long time, but I did not know which one to do first. Now I know, and I think this will benefit both me and you all.

I hope to do one chapter a week, in one or more posts, but with school and just random things that come up, I don't know if I will be able to do it every week. But, we will see. :) I will be using and quoting the King James Version of the Bible, and probably using Bible Explorer, which is a computer program. Another thing, is that it probably won't be too deep, I mean, I don't have all the time in the world, and I have not gone to seminary or anything! Y'all have to understand that this is coming from a regular teenage girl! lol

And, please pray for me, as I study this book, and try to get my thoughts on it down on here; I decided that I would do this in the last few hours, so I am jumping in pretty fast, but I think that God had me read it today for a reason, for His ultimate purpose. Thanks, y'all!

Oh, and btw, please tell me what you think about this! I love to hear from my readers! As if y'all didn't know that already! :P

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That's a great idea, Buttercup!! I will be praying for you as you read through this book. I can't wait to read your next post!! Have a great week!
-Chelsea

Visitors