Thursday, March 11, 2010

Randomness Friday - March 26th, 2010 - Bible Studies, Bands, and more!

Hello dear readers!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Isn't it nice having everything bloom?! It is gorgeous! Just so hard to capture its wonderful beauty through the lens eye! lol.

________________________
Thank you to Prism @ A Girl of Many Colors, for creating RF!!! *claps* whoo hooo!!!!

________________________

Okay, now to get down to business, LETS GET RANDOM!!!

________________________

Has anyone heard of Rush Of Fools? It is a Christian band. If you have, what do you think of them? I need some feedback on this one, y'all! :) Any is appreciated! Btw, their site is: www.rushoffools.com (easy, right? lol)

________________________

Remember that I told y'all (a long time ago) that I was thinking about doing another Bible Study on here? Well, I think I'm going to do either 1st Timothy or 1st John (I might as well do 2nd and 3rd John too, they are so short). What do you think? What is your favorite book of the Bible? and why?
________________________

I'm going to have Mom cut my hair tomorrow! :) yippee!!! She is going to cut it shoulder-length and layer it. *yes!* Maybe I'll take a picture...if y'all want to....just let me know. :)

________________________

We just finished a reading a book as a family, it was "The Dustbowl Diary of Grace Edwards." (I think) It was real good. :)
________________________

I interviewed a fellow blogger and good friend! If you haven't looked at it, please do! And visit her blog! She started RF! :)
________________________

Have I posted pictures of our adorable puppy? I don't think I have...shame, shame...So, here are some! :)

My personal favorite...


Isn't she cute? :) We love her. :)

________________________

Oh, and I'm not sure if I've told y'all this, but I was interviewed by Prism on her blog. :) yeah, I think I have said this...oh, well. :)

________________________

TTYL! leave me a comment...

pretty please! with a cherry on top!

Buttercup

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey girl! I love u

Visitors