Friday, March 26, 2010

Interview: Prism @ AGoMC!

Hello Everyone! I was interviewed by Prism a little while back, so I thought it would be fun to interview her too!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


First, here is a bit of information about her...


Who: Prism

Blog: www.agirlofmanycolors.blogspot.com


Also, Prism started a blog thing that I participate in called Randomness Friday (RF)!!! It's really fun!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Blog


Buttercup: Why did you name your blog “A Girl of Many Colors”?

Prism: I actually have no real reason for naming it that... Call me crazy, but I have these random moments when I just think of something that works. Perhaps it stemmed for my love of all colors, love of the Horse of a Different Color, Joseph's coat of many colors... I'm not really sure. All I know is that it's as unique as me (which may be a good or bad thing, I leave that up to my readers)!


Buttercup: How about your blog name? Why “~Prism~”?

Prism: I actually had no blog name for quite a while. I simply used my blog title, but I abbreviated it AGoMC (still do, but not as my name). If you say it like a word, several times, really fast, it ends up sounding something like a toad's croak. I thought it had to change. Therefore, I picked something that fit my blog, but something that still fit me. I want to reflect God's light to others in my own funky way, so ~Prism~ it was (and is)!


Buttercup: How long have you had your blog?

Prism: Nearly two years now! The ride has been totally awesome!


Life


Buttercup: Do you go to a public school, private school, or do you homeschool?

Prism: I have been home schooled for six years now, but I attend this votech center in the afternoons. It's sort of like a regular high school.


Buttercup: Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?

Prism: I have an adorable dog named Belle. She's blonde, fluffy, and somewhat of a cross between a papillion and a dachshund. I also have plain old fish, but they multiply faster than I can name them.


Favorites


Buttercup: What is your favorite color?

Prism: I love many colors, but purple is my pick.


Buttercup: What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Prism: I love reading and writing (whether it be for my blog or just for me)


Buttercup: What is your favorite movie? And your favorite character in that movie?

Prism: Oh, wow... My favorite movies is more like it.

I love Wall-E from Wall-E, Dory from Finding Nemo, and Aragorn from Lord of the Rings


Buttercup: What is your favorite book? And your favorite character in that book?

Prism: Again, what a tough one! I like Anne from Wayne Thomas Batson's Pirate Adventures.


Buttercup: What is your favorite music band?

Prism: TobyMac is my favorite artist, but my favorite band is Barlow Girl.


Buttercup: Anything else you would like to add?

Prism: Thanks so much, Buttercup, for interviewing me! God Bless, and keep livin' for Christ, ya'll!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you so much, Prism!


Talk To Y'all Later!

Buttercup

No comments:

Visitors