Sunday, December 20, 2009

Caption Contest results

Sorry for not posting this sooner, every time I try to post this, the "upload photos" thing messes up the Internet. So, I'm not going to do the pictures, I am just going to post the captions. Go here to see the pics.

1. Yes, yes, yes, your sword is very nice...... just not so close up *whimpers* - Poppy
I promise you.. Count to 1 million and i will be out of these insufferable bindings. - Lady Milisande Awnia Grim.
Ok, so I missed a spot on my chin when I was shaving. Don't you think this is a little drastic? - Zorro

2. Why is there fear behind your eyes? Is it because of my laser vision? - Poppy
Maybe if i stare at the sea long enough Wesley will rise out of the water. - Lady Milisande Awnia Grim
These blue contacts make everyone look like Smurfs. - Zorro

3. Fezzik: *squish* Inigo Montoya: "It's okay Fezzik. We know you didn't mean it." Wesley: "Just follow the light little guy!"- Taylor
"So, little dreamer, do you regret the pizza?" - Emily
*Indigo picks vecini's jaw off the ground* - Poppy
Vizzini "i can believe we dropped her" - Lady Milisande Awnia Grim
Inconceivable! We really dug deep enough to reach China. - Zorro

4. "Fear my plastic sword!" - Eldarwen
"Oh, you really don't want to do that. My swordsmanship is as bad as my hair." - Emily
Hmmmmm I never knew my sword was so long! - Poppy
I want your pies! - Lady Milisande Awnia Grim.
HALLO! (what else can you say) - Zorro

5. Miracle Max: I don't think they like my hat.*sighs* - Poppy
" Should we put nutmeg in this recipe?" - Lady Milisande Awnia Grim
Don't look now dear but you have a third eye growing out of your forehead. - Zorro

6. Stand back! The teddy bears are here! *trembles* - Poppy
"Stand back" " that is one big booger" - Lady Milisande Awnia Grim
NO! I will not have another piece of cake. My wife says I'm getting a gut. - Zorro

7. "Oh no you didn't!" - Eldarwen
What are you looking at? - Poppy
"Should i eat you now or wait till dinner time?" - Lady Milisande Awnia Grim
For the LAST TIME...I'm not Zorro. - Zorro

Since they are all good, I'm not going to pick. :) All of you can take this button if you would like it!


SOWLE Caption Contest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE Fezzik and Inigo, they're so funny.
Great blog, I'm following right now.

Merry Christmas!
Olive Tree
{ohorsefeathers.blogspot.com}

Visitors