Friday, December 18, 2009

Randomness Friday - December 18th



If you don't know, RF was started by Prism @ A Girl of Many Colors. Thanks for lettin' us participate, girl! I love your blog!

Followers

I have two more followers since last week!!! :) And here they are:

Clara Serrano (no link on her, I don't know why...)

AND

Eldarwen Fairaliel

AND

Brooke (no link...)

I think that's all, if I missed you, please tell me! I'll add you asap! :)

Contests going on

Maggie's giveaway

Poppy's award contest

That's all right now, but I'm going to be doing a giveaway very soon, so keep checking up! :)

Great movie/website!!!!! A must see!!!!

www.jesusisworthit.com

New blogs/websites that I'm involved in

Mission Minded Teens

Imagine Magazine

Questions for you (thanks to Maggie @ Behind the Teen Scene for the idea!)

What is your favorite thing about my blog?

What do you dislike on my blog?

What is your favorite kind of post?

What kinds of posts do you dislike?

Do you comment?

If so, thanks! If not, why?

Please give me some answers! I need to know! You can copy and paste the questions into the comment box, and fill in the answers. Thanks!

A tag from Prism!

What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
O Come All Ye Faithful

Do you have an artificial tree or do you get a real one?
artificial

Where you live do you get snowy Christmas's?
rarely, but, we have gotten some before.

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
visiting family

What is your favorite Holiday? Why?
Christmas!!! Celebrating our savior's birth, visiting family, making gifts, sugar (of course!), etc, etc, etc.

Do you go caroling?
no, but this year I will!

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
um...

Do you like listening to Christmas Music?
oh yeah! Josh Groban's (sp?!) Christmas album rocks!

Do you believe in Santa Claus?
negative.

What is your favorite Christmas meal?
hmmm. I don't know.

Do you write people Christmas cards?
I did for my friends last year! But, that's it. I usually just send a "Merry Christmas" email. :P

Are you looking forward to Christmas?
Oh yeah!

Do you have a manger scene?
yes siree!

Will you wish anyone Merry Christmas?
Oh, yeah! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

I tag everyone that leaves a comment on Mission Minded Teens, telling us how you like it! (c'mon! that's easy, people!)

Oki doki, I've gotta go! God bless!

In Christ,
Buttercup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad that you used my idea. Here are my answers to the questions. :)

What is your favorite thing about my blog?: Your amazing header, the posts, and the stuff on the side bars

What do you dislike on my blog?
I honestly can't think of anything... at all!
What is your favorite kind of post?
I love posts with pictures girls have taken, posts about your day, devotional posts, funny posts, picture posts, and everyonce and a while, a good, well written post where you grab a great big glass of chocolate milk and sit down and read and enjoy!
What kinds of posts do you dislike?
I am not the biggest fan of posts with lots of spelling and grammar errors, short posts, tags, or posts that say that people are taking a blogging break. :(
Do you comment?
As often as I can!

Oooh, and about your question, I am going to write a post about it tomarrow. Its a (another) website I created. :)

Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

Visitors