Monday, March 2, 2009

Cry Action

Abortion: a deadly killer not only in America, but in the whole world. We can fight it. It is up to people like you and me to fight for the babies who have no say whether they live or die. It is up to us....

Cry Action is a Pro-Life campaign started by a Rebelutionary. She has lit a fire in many people to tell others how abortion is bad, not only bad, but murder...

So, you don't think its murder? Hmm... Well, what is murder...."The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice." Except, abortion is legal in the U.S. but it remains against God's commands. So, abortion is murder. It is murder because you are killing the fetus that is growing into a human being. A human becomes a human at conception.

I am also ready to fight for the unborn. So, this is what we are doing for March; we are getting the word out about abortion by telling others 31 facts about abortion, one for each day of March. Since I am going to be really busy this month, I cannot be on the computer every day. So I am going to post 7 facts once a week for every week this month, I know I will have some extra days, but I will post those facts too. Here are the first seven:

1.
If you're a teenager, you should take abortion seriously. For every two of you, there's one person missing. -Abort73.com

2.
Statistics show that a soldier's chances of survival in the front lines of combat are greater than an unborn child's avoiding abortion.
-Abort73.com

3.
Emotional, mental and psychological disorders are 63% more likely after abortion than delivery. -Abort73.com

4.
Abortion has affected the Black community more than slavery itself. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the Black vote will be insignificant. -Abort73.com

5.
More than 50 million unborn children have died in legalized abortions
-- over thirtyfold the number of Americans lost in all our nation's wars. -Abort73.com

6.
Over 1 million children are killed by abortion in this country every year. Over 3,700 each day, 12 every 5 minutes, 1 every 25 seconds.
-Abort73.com

7.
Planned Parenthood receives more than $330,000,000 in taxpayer money each year. They kill more human fetuses than anyone in America.
-Abort73.com



Hundreds of people are getting out these facts...but it is not enough....please assist us. Thank you for reading. :)

Note: I personally have not looked at Abort73.com, I got the facts from the Rebelutionary that started the campain.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! That last one hit me hard!!! Man, as soon as I get on the computer so I can copy and paste I'm going to post this!

Buttercup said...

yeah girl!!!! we must get the word out!!!!

Visitors