Saturday, April 4, 2009

So busy... monthly resolutions update

Hey Y'all! I have been pretty busy the last couple days.... so I have an excuse to say that I missed cleaning my room last night.... lol. Actually, I have been pretty naughty.... I have not had my room clean on Friday nights for a long time. :(

But, with my Bible reading, I have been getting up at 6:30 am, (I just got an alarm clock!!!! YES!!!!) and reading my Bible (in the quiet, VERY RARE) for an hour. It has really been great! I am really enjoying it! I did not get up at 6:30 this morning though, I got to bed about two hours after I usually do, so I was soooooooooo tired! I just finished Luke; and, if you did not already know, I am going in order through the New Testament. So I have already finished Matthew, Mark, and Luke. :D

If you made any resolutions, how are they going? I hope you are doing better than me! :D

No comments:

Visitors