Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Quotes :)

Here are some quotes that a bunch of girls have shared with each other, I could not resist showing you guys some of them. :D Most of them are girl quotes, but not all. I especially love the last one! :D

"God loves getting kneemail."

"Dear Lord, I need your warm arm around my shoulder,and your hand over my mouth."

"Who you are is your gift from God. Who you become is your gift to God."

"The task ahead of you is never as great as the power behind you."

"Need a lifeguard? Mine walks on water."

"Don't Fall for a guy, unless you know he's willing to catch you"

"I want to be cherished as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken and the one that could always brighten up your day, even if she couldn't brighten her own."

"Dance with God and He will let the perfect guy step in"

"Life is a song, and God is the music."

"Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car. "

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

"Beauty is God's handwriting. "

"Before you speak, it is necessary for you to listen, for God speaks in the silence of the heart."

"Faith is not thinking God can, but knowing He will."

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain. But HE did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. "

"God put me on earth to accomplish a number of things; right now I'm so far behind....I will live forever."

"I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it."

"Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is."

"I was made in the image of my Father, not a monkey."

"Be the kind of girl that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, 'oh crap; she's up.'"

No comments:

Visitors