Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quotes

Here are some quotes that I had to write down in my Copywork book, I enjoyed writing and reading them and I hope you do too. :)

"It is your attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure." - Bryan Tracy

"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." -Leo Buscaglia

"There is no failure except in no longer trying." - Zig Ziglar

"Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs." - Henry Ford

"Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open." - Elmer Letterman

"Faith is not merely you holding onto God - it is God holding onto you." - E. Stanley Jones

"It's not the hours you put into your work that counts. It's the work you put into your hours." -Sam Ewing

I hope you liked them! :)

No comments:

Visitors