Monday, November 17, 2008

How Great is our God!

We are always singing songs and reciting verses that say "how great is our God." Sadly most people don't know how great our God really is. Today my Mom found this site (here) that has a movie and some pictures on it about outer space. It is truly amazing! I could hardly believe my eyes and ears as I watched and listened. It really shows that it was wonderfully and carefully designed for His glory.
After the movie I became a firm believer in millions of years. Not the kinds of millions of years you are probably thinking of but the millions and billions of years that it would take to travel only a small amount of the outer space. :) And what is even more amazing is that we don't know of very much of the outer space, there is still so much more to be discovered. Isn't God so awesome!?!
How great is our God!

No comments:

Visitors