Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2,000 Year old Earring

Israeli archaeologists have discovered a 2,000 year old earring dating back to the time of Christ! I am sorry I could not post the actual pictures, but you can click here to see the two pictures and read the article. Here is the first sentence:

"JERUSALEM — Israeli archaeologists have discovered a 2,000-year-old gold earring beneath a parking lot next to the walls of Jerusalem's old city, the Israel Antiquities Authority said Monday".

When my Mom showed the article to me one of the first things that went through my head was that if you had to say that it was either in support of evolutionism or Creationism, then I would say that it would be in support of the Creationists theory. If people way back to the time of Christ could make something so beautiful (just like some of the earrings made today) then why say that people 3 or 4,000 years ago or more were not just as smart? I love to see examples just like this, it shows even more that people were made "smart from the start". You can probably tell that from what I just said that I am a 110% Bible believing, Creationist. :)

Comment on this post and tell me which you would say and why. :)

No comments:

Visitors