Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Forgotten Christmas

Dear readers, I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas time and break off of school! I sure am! Anyways, I was looking back at the comments I received from a recent post, and came across one I had forgotten about. Cari, someone who works with Gospel for Asia, left a comment telling me about a site they made - Forgotten Christmas. I encourage you to go to their website and look around, it is definitely worth the time! I know it is after Christmas, and I'm sorry I didn't post this weeks ago, but you can still make a difference! Hop over there and check it out!

Here is one of the videos:



Love in Christ,
Buttercup

P.s. the December issue of Go Ye Therefore is coming out on Friday! Shoot us an email if you want to receive it! :) (helpnm@embarqmail.com)

1 comment:

emii said...

Buttercup! Extremely long time no talk! Heyy! I'll have to check out the site. Cool new layout!!:)

Visitors